1. General Terms and Period
Infomir warrants its products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship starting from their date of shipping from Infomir’s or the distributor’s location to the consumer for a 2 year period (but not more than 2,5 years from the date of manufacture).
2. Warranty Terms and Conditions
This warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement (at Infomir’s sole discretion) of the defective product during its warranty period. Product warranties remain valid provided that the product was properly installed and used. You can find additional information at jooby.eu/warranty-en/
3. Unauthorized Returns
Infomir will not accept products that are returned without a valid RMA request or items that are not Infomir products. Such products will be shipped back at the Customer’s own risk and expense. No refunds or exchanges will be offered.
4. Warranty Exclusions
This Warranty does not apply if:
- Product warranty sticker or serial number have been removed or defaced.
- Products that have been subject to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, improper installation or other acts which are not our fault, including damage caused in shipping.
- Products damaged due to a natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, or fire.
5. Transportation costs
The consumer will cover the transportation costs from the consumer to the Warranty Processing Centre. Infomir will cover the transportation costs from the Warranty Processing Centre to the consumer. In the event that the product sent to Infomir is not subject to warranty according to this policy, the consumer will cover the transportation costs from the Warranty Processing Centre to the consumer.
Infomir Return Merchandise Authorization
RMA Process workflow
1. Before Creating an RMA Request
- Read and accept Infomir’s product warranty and RMA policy.
- Clearly outline the fault found in your product and note any steps that were made to resolve the issue.
- Make sure to record the serial number(s) of faulty units for an RMA Request.
2. Create an RMA Request
- Contact Infomir support (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) to diagnose the reported defect.
– For hardware issues, product(s) may be returned for repair or replacement.
– For issues relating to software, product(s) can only be supported remotely.
- When requesting an RMA for multiple products, the serial numbers and model names should be written on the RMA form. All products need to be returned to the Warranty Processing Centre:
ZLS Services GmbH.
Hamburger Allee 56,
3. Returning a Product to Infomir
- Please include in the package a print copy of the completed and approved RMA request form with your device(s) when shipping.
- You are responsible for any shipping charges incurred when returning your device to Infomir.
- Please send only the device itself (no accessories).
- Infomir reserves the right to reject an RMA shipment sent to Infomir without advance notice.
4. Duration of the RMA procedure
When RMA products are received at Infomir, it may take up to 3 weeks to diagnose the problem, repair or replace the product, and ship the product back to the Customer.